Operation Readiness Support for Americas H2R Service Bundling Project: Contribute to project deliverables. Coordinate cross functional end to end process design, drive improvements. Partner with Operations Readiness Lead in sign off for HR services bundling activities. Monitor adherence to budget. Partner with respective commercial functions.
Domestic Mobility Management US: help develop strategic cost effective, practical Domestic Mobility solutions that enable and support the organization. Contribute to the development, deployment and assessment of Siemens Domestic mobility program and processes, practices and management of vendors.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of HR functions & processes and/or HR Employee Experience. Additionally, demonstrated functional experience in the Global Mobility industry.
• Bachelor’s degree (or foreign degree equivalent) in related areas.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills with a high proficiency with Microsoft Applications.
• Strong customer-service orientation toward internal and external customers.
• Ability to deal with conflicts in a cross functional environment.
• Ability to use personal influence to build positive working relationships with subject matter experts.
• Approximately 10% travel required
Job ID: 115637
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time