We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Sr. Strategy and BD manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Develop extensive knowledge of current market conditions and competition. Continuous market research and competition analysis on the foreseen and planned activities, define and replace the strategy according to survey and marketing analysis data.
2. Identify trendsetter ideas, identify business opportunities.
Scouting new business opportunities based on assessments of future market and technology trends. Derive recommendations regarding competitive positioning and potential investment opportunities.
3. According to the company strategies developed, initiate, lead and implement respective business development projects (e.g. JV/M&A, investment, localization, Sales Push, etc.).
4. Transform project results into concrete actions and effectively drive communication and implementation across the organization.
5. Ensure the direct connection through regular communication with global division strategy department to support and coordinate the regional implementation of global division strategic programs.
6. Coach and develop team members.
7. Support business operation by defining KPIs from business development point of view. Attend regular division business review meeting.
8. Other related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Excellent understanding and unique opinion on how MNC could participate in the market development
- Highly experience of developing strategy for large / medium size companies and in M&A and strategic partnership is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills, with capacity to interact with all levels in the organization, especially to executive level
- Strong presentation skills and analytical skills with framework to process complicated issues, market insight and monitor capabilities,leadership skills
- Innovative / unlimited thinking, Customer handling skills
Your attributes and skills:
- 8 years above working experience in Healthcare business or related industries,clear vision on the development trend and pattern of healthcare market in China
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 115695
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time