Marketing Internship at Siemens Software
• Performs various marketing duties in support of the field marketing manager.
• Purchasing administration: the candidate will create Purchase Requisition tickets through SAP and will cover all its workflow as well as review invoices and make sure everything is in line with the marketing spend budget in alignment with the marketing manager.
• Help with campaign implementation. Liaise with the marketing manager and the Global Marketing Team to get the creation of marketing assets such as emails, landing pages, banners… Check that everything is correct before deployment.
• May be involved in editing, writing and producing marketing materials for Spanish market.
• May also assist with planning customer seminars, trade show, special promotions and direct mail campaigns.
• May assist in writing agency briefs and will deal with local agency for campaigns’ execution and follow up.
• May help with social media activities in line with Siemens workflow.
• The candidate must be part of a university (marketing or equivalent) as this a trainee position.
• Excel proficiency.
• Very good level of Spanish and English (work is in both languages).
• Proactive, team player, organized and with attention to details.
What we offer:
• Excellent work environment.
• Very good opportunity to learn in a leader and strong company.
• Salary compensation offered.
• Flexible working hours with minimum 20 hours per week, to be agreed with the selected.
• Minimum 6 months availability to be extended.
• Location: Cornellá de Llobregat Siemens office (Barcelona).
Who we are:
Siemens Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over 15 million licensed seats and more than 140,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Software works collaboratively with its customers to provide industry software solutions that help companies everywhere achieve a sustainable competitive advantage by making real the
innovations that matter. www.siemens.com/plm
Job ID: 115697
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.L.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time