Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Support Specialist (m/w/d) Laboratory Diagnostics - Automation (Hardware & Application & IT) in Eschborn to support our customers with technical questions as well as with implementation projects around laboratory diagnostics.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You support new Automation/IT Implementation Projects by performing Hardware installation, Software & workflow configuration as well as Analyzer/LAS connections
- As part of our support organization, you troubleshoot a variety of Automation hardware and Software issues in addition to Lab Automation application issues; the ability to demonstrate a high technical expertise from a holistic system approach is expected
- You provide pre-clarification assistance, ensuring “Best-in-Class” reactive, proactive and interactive support to countries in EMEA
- You manage service incidents via the incident management process following Good Documentation Practice techniques whilst fully adhering to service level agreements
- You utilize the full potential of Smart Remote Services, including SRS, proactive system monitoring, remote software distribution/installation, and virus protection/support
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree (Bachelor) in medical engineering or equivalent
- Ideally, you can show first experience in Bio-medical engineering, electronics engineering and/or mechanical engineering
- You possess a passion for resolving customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner and you already have experience in that field
Your attributes and skills:
- You have superior communication skills, both written and oral in English, other additional language skills will be considered positive
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, excellent teamwork, sensitive to cultural diversity and organizational skills is a must
- You are willing to travel within EMEA, expecting > 40% travel activities
- You are always customer focused – living the Siemens Healthineers values whilst remaining firmly within the company compliance guidelines
- You are self-reliance, have a high degree of flexibility and a high motivation
- We also like to consider "newcomers" who are educated and have gained equivalent experience, working as a lab technician in a clinical laboratory
- Ideally, you have already gained experience with Laboratory Automation products of any kind
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 115752
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Unternehmen: Siemens Healthcare GmbH