Looking for a Summer internship?
Your challenge will be…
· Support in the management and development of the necessary contents for all the global training in IT, grouping all the contents (Office 365, Windows 10, etc.) by analyzing what can be reused.
· Support in analyzing the quality of the available content, frequency of updates and interaction with the participants, proposing improvements.
· Support in the development of People Excellence programs to develop the SOP IT Center in Lisbon (for example, Recruitment and Selection, Onboarding, Organizational Culture, Career Development, Skills Development, Retention of Talent).
· Support in the implementation of a training program for employees (Peer to Peer)
· Support in developing the People Development & Learning Portfolio
· Support in the design and implementation of motivational measures, as well as participation in a Recognition Program for IT employees.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
· Technical Knowledge of Human Resources (desirable)
· Teamwork and collaboration
· Analytical skills and problem solving
· Intercultural sensitivity
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Word) / Presentation Skills
· Interest in technology / scanning
· English proficiency is required!
Job ID: 115783
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time