This is your role. What part will you play?
- To prepare and develop tender documents
- To co-ordinate sub contract / and material pricing in accordance with the procurement procedure
- To support spare parts and spare parts management
- Arrange and run tender reviews and handovers in accordance with tender procedures and signature protocol
- Be responsible for the compliance of the tender quality documentation and procedures in line with the tendering process and the signature protocol
- Follow up tender responses including post tender negotiation
- Develop working relationship with clients to obtain feedback on tendering performance and understand market position and pricing
- Identify new and develop working relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
- To liaise with the business manager, commercial, procurement and operations to determine Bid/ No Bid decision on strategy and resources
- Create a resource forecast for all tenders
- To develop CDM Health and safety and environmental information in co-ordination with services safety officer
- Develop and understand terms and conditions, liaise with commercial to complete tender returns
- Support the management of CRM tools/systems i.e. Philos/Salesforce
- To assist the Order Winning Manager/Tendering Manager/Sales Support as required
- To produce information and data to complete progress reports
- Fully conversant with Microsoft packages – Word, Excel, MS Project
- Ensure all work practices conform to ISO9001 and environmental ISO14001
- Maintain routine general safety procedures
- Have and make proper use of relevant P.P.E
- Make full use on the non-conformance reporting (NCR) tool ensuring all NCR’s are closed out in a timely manner
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Tendering and/ or contract handling experience
- Experience relevant to Service business unit
- Distribution and transmission substation small projects
- Service delivery contracts, commissioning, maintenance and operation of networks
- Spare parts and spare parts management
- HNC / HND electrical engineering with suitable experience
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Siemens Gas and Power is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems, both for today and tomorrow. Some of our products, solutions and services make fossil energy greener, deliver decentralized flexible power solutions and manage the complexities of the grid.
Our benefits package includes a generous base salary and we celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Planned changes to our business
In May 2019 Siemens announced that its Gas and Power (GP) business, comprising the company's oil and gas, conventional power generation, power transmission and related services businesses – is to be given complete independence and entrepreneurial freedom through a carveout and a subsequent public listing (spinoff). Plans call for the stock exchange listing to take place by September 2020. We're convinced that this strategic decision will be positive for all participants and enable long-term value creation for customers, employees and shareholders. Click here for more information on the Gas & Power business
Job ID: 115792
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Transmission & Distribution Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time