Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Ensure services meet the business need and are delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements, and managing the service lifecycle - often in conjunction with a Service Team.
- Ensure contracted services (e.g. Change Mgmt., Problem Mgmt., Demand Mgmt., etc.) within a specific area of responsibility on a day-to-day basis. I.e., per service element, service group, or for a specific region.
- Ensure service quality (e.g. incident, problem, performance, capacity, or escalation management)
- Make certain the implementation of services is aligned with the agreed contracts in accordance to the agreed volumes and standards
- Assure that contractual obligations are met.
- Contribute and drives Continuous Service Improvement and Service Transitions, as well as act as service related infrastructure expert wherever required.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- At least 3 to 4 years of proven working experience as a Service manager in the information technology sector
- ITIL Training / Certification
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to demonstrate dedication to develop, drive, and manage services in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a medium-high English Language Domain/Proficiency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), solid ability to communicate complex issues to multi-level audiences of Partners.
- Lean / Agile certification is a plus
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 115807
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time