Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Orchestrate provider regarding installation, upgrade and support of all infrastructure components in relevant contracts (e.g. MMSA, HANA, and Smart Storage).
• Contribute to the supporting infrastructure of the Siemens application landscape.
• Support and provide guidance to first, second and third line teams at the Data Centre best practice
• Ensure Data Center services operate reliable and efficient in a secure environment. This includes assisting with the configuration and maintenance of High Availability and Disaster Recover solutions.
• Support project based work keeping a focus on infrastructure cost efficient solutions hitting key project milestones.
• Maintain regular contact with Application Management team regarding D2D operations, running projects and work progress
• Ensure Siemens ISEC guidelines and processes (FITS) are followed.
• Work on Customer demands, minor service changes and system changes
• Manage one or more Service Elements end-to-end throughout the entire lifecycle ensuring that the Service Element is fit for purpose, delivered at its best and retains customer satisfaction
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Successfully completed studies in the area of Microsoft MCSE Certification (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer). Alternatively successfully completed Microsoft MCSA Certification (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate). Or close to finish.
• Successfully completed ITIL Foundations.
• Have a basic knowledge in Infrastructure backend architecture (servers, storage units)
• Basic knowledge in cloud environments and Microsoft Office products
• Quality assurance relating to deliverables from third parties i.e. IT Providers and Vendor sub-contractors.
• Familiar with IT outsourcing contracts, SLA / KPI’s, license policies, charging models, etc.
• Soft Skills (Communication and Relationship management):
• Team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
• Advanced English language (mandatory), Basic German language (pre)
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 115812
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time