Job title (m/f/d)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Orchestrate provider regarding installation, upgrade and support of all infrastructure components in relevant contracts (e.g. MMSA, HANA, and Smart Storage).
- Contribute to the supporting infrastructure of the Siemens application landscape.
- Support and provide mentorship to first, second and third line teams at the Data Centre standard methodology
- Ensure Data Center services operate reliable and efficient in a secure environment. This includes assisting with the configuration and maintenance of High Availability and Disaster Recover solutions.
- Support project based work keeping a focus on infrastructure cost-efficient solutions hitting key project achievements.
- Maintain regular contact with Application Management team regarding D2D operations, running projects and work progress
- Ensure Siemens ISEC guidelines and processes (FITS) are followed.
- Work on Customer demands, minor service changes and system changes
- Manage one or more Service Elements end-to-end throughout the entire lifecycle ensuring that the Service Element is fit for purpose, delivered at its best and retains customer happiness
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Successfully completed studies in the area of Microsoft MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer). Alternatively successfully completed Microsoft MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate). Or close to finish.
- Successfully completed ITIL Foundations.
- Have a basic knowledge in Infrastructure backend architecture (servers, storage units)
- Basic knowledge in cloud environments and Microsoft Office products
- Quality assurance relating to deliverables from third parties i.e. IT Providers and Vendor sub-contractors.
- Familiar with IT outsourcing contracts, SLA and critical metric, license policies, charging models, etc.
- Soft Skills (Communication and Relationship management):
- Phenomenal teammate and enjoy working in a multi-functional team
- Proficient in English is a must and basic German is considered a plus
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 115812
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time