Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Ensure that the relevant principles and ceremonies are understood and adhered to by the team (e.g. sprint planning, standups, sprint demo, retrospective, backlog refinement).
• Guide the team along all relevant process steps and ensures that the team deliverables are in quality and compliant to the defined process framework.
• Support and coach the team to keep focus and achieve transparency in its progress also towards external stakeholders (e.g. project managers, product owners).
• Support and coach the team to commit to challenging but realistic and reliable sprint results
• Support and coach the team in removing or escalating impediments that the team cannot solve internally.
• Ensure timely and constructive cooperation of the team with the product owner or other stakeholders.
• Foster reflection and continuous learning to increase team performance and value orientation.
• Facilitate the team's creativity and self-empowerment to challenge product content definition and way of working.
• Exchange best practices and collaborating with other scrum teams.
• In case of large project support inter-team synchronization (e.g. scrum of scrum).
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields;
• Proven work experience as Scrum Master or Project Manager or Project Manager Officer with more than 5 years of experience;
• Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Communication skills, Staffing, Problem Solving, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management;
• Written and spoken English on proficient level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
• PMP / Agile certifications are a plus.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 115848
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time