Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Guide, coach and motivate the Agile team, spread across the globe
- Focus on the needs of the Team members and enable them to provide value to their customer/stakeholders with the goal of achieving results in line with the organization’s values, principles, and business objectives
- Act as change agent in the Team to help changing culture and mindset
- Organize and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily’s, Sprint Demo / etc.)
- Remove impediments (issue identification and resolution)
- Coach the team applying Agile principles and practices, help the team as a servant leader to grow and getting better -lead by example.
- Facilitate collaboration within the team and outside roles
- Protect the team from outside interference
- Ensure that Scrum and other relevant methods are understood and train them
- Ensure governance, e.g. effort tracking within Sprints/Jira, documentation within Wiki (Confluence)
- Guide the team to develop metrics and estimates, and periodically evaluate the process to become better in making predictions and reduce possible risks.
- Participate in Communities of Practices (CoP) for Scrum Master to share experience within the organization.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, economics or related field
- Certified ScrumMaster (e.g. PSM 1 / PSM 2)
- SAFe know-how is an asset
- 3-5 years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- Profound knowledge of agile principles and methods
- Strong collaboration and team development skills
- You enjoy working under pressure and like to improvise
- Strong facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Experience in working with virtual, globally distributed teams
- You are a team player that likes to work in a multicultural environment
- Written and spoken English on proficient level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
- •PMP / Agile certifications are a plus.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 115848
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time