Commercial Project Manager
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated Commercial Project Manager to join our team in Sydney. The Commercial Project Manager is responsible for all tasks related to the commercial contribution of project management, order cost control, and all controlling and reporting functions to ensure the financial and economic wellbeing of the business within their area of focus. This role entails the commercial support function to the Project Manager and Account Manager on multiple individual projects, and covers the responsibility for the financial correctness and viability of Sales Projects in their respective product area.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Support the Commercial Managers with project handover and order acceptance from Sales (Internal), project establishment in our ERP, and clarification of any outstanding requirements
- Commercial management of projects including but not limited to project set up, raising purchase orders, supplier management, and project invoicing
- Financial project monitoring, cost controlling and forecasting including revenue recognition
- Controlling of project management quality gates from handover from Sales onwards until project completion
- Management of project cashflow
- Project specific Foreign Exchange management
- Facilitation of project reviews, post-mortems with feedback to PM office and Sales and Marketing
- Contract and Claim Management
- Drive improvement in commercial project management processes
Your qualifications and experience:
- Previous role in commercial and/or accounting environment, preferably in project management environment
- Result and quality orientation with a high attention to detail.
- Strong command of the English language, written and verbal
- Strong organisation, time management, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and SAP R/3 (SPIRIDON) required.
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 7 July 2019 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 115850
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time