1. Mentor is seeking a highly motivated technologist with the capability and desire to make a significant contribution to the IC
design and manufacturing industry in the area of Physical verification.
2. We are looking for additions to our world class team of Technical Marketing Engineers for the Calibre Product Line (e.g.
Calibre LVS/xRC/xACT) to support our rapid growth and expanding development activities.
3. This TME role at Mentor involves supporting requirements gathering, prototyping, beta programs, adoption and
deployment of Calibre products (e.g. Calibre LVS/xRC/xACT) at leading edge foundries in Asia Pacific Region.
4. The TME position provides an extraordinary opportunity to help support and define the product capabilities needed for
next generation design and manufacturing technologies.
5. The TME role involves close involvement with customers, product marketing and software engineering. Responsibilities
include providing in-depth technical support and training to our customers, defining and characterizing new product
capabilities necessary to meet customer requirements, managing the interface between development and the customer, and
building a strong production support infrastructure in Taiwan.
Job ID: 115869
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Ltd, Taiwan Branch
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time