Field Application Engineer – Functional Verification – Formal Verification (FAE or Sr. FAE)
• Providing technical leadership on all aspects of the sales campaign. Contribute toward and execute on pre/post sales account strategy as member of a sales team.
• Qualify technical viability of the opportunity and communicate it to the sales team.
• Influence R&D or product group to meet customer's needs and shape product direction.
• Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, evaluations, and benchmarks.
• Understand how to position MGC product/solutions to shape sales strategy.
• Effectively communicate Value Proposition of Mentor Graphics' solutions to customers.
• Maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers.
• Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success
Job Role Requirements
· Required BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication (E&C) or Electrical or Telecom Engineering.
· Desired: ME/M.Tech in VLSI or Microelectronics
· Work Experience:
· 4 - 12 years in Digital Design/Functional Verification domain
· In the past roles, should have served in roles like Application Engineer, Design/Verification engineer, Systems engineer handling medium to high complexity ASICs/FPGAs
· Technical Skills:
· Strong working knowledge of VHDL/Verilog and SystemVerilog and SystemVerilog Assertions
· Experience with Assertion-based Formal verification
· TCL script development within these tool shells in addition to running/analysing/debugging designs.
· Expertise in Formal Verification products like Mentor Formal, Jasper or any other Formal products is highly desirable
· Low power verification techniques using UPF and CPF is a plus
· Exposure to static timing analysis (STA) flows involving SDC is a plus
· Knowledge of constrained random verification methods is a plus.
· Work effectively with sales, marketing, and R&D teams
· Excellent communication and technical presentation skills, both verbal and written
· Build and foster relationships with customer and peers with a positive attitude to win business success
· Good problem solving and debugging skills
· Willingness for technical sales
· Should be a good team player
· Job would involve moderate travel.
Job ID: 115877
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time