Siemens Renting offers tailored financial solutions to drive business models of the future with smart financing solutions for Siemens and third-party equipment and technology.
We help vendor partners from a wide range of sectors with a service that is fast and effective. Our solutions combine equipment and technology with smart finance.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager for third party vendors with strong experience in the financial market.
- Strategic identification, successful acquisition and development of key Industrial Vendors and monitoring their performances and taking necessary actions towards increasing their performances
- Work closely with all Head of Regions and their teams in order to obtain best results and highest customer/vendor satisfaction
- Coordination of the activities towards the determination of annual targets that will be a basis for the Company’s sales and marketing strategies and yearly budgeting activities
- Provide active collaboration with Vendors, having periodical meetings made on this subject, evaluating and following-up the results and realise regularly customer visits
- Integrate business processes between Siemens Renting and Vendors
- Influence client lifetime value between Siemens Renting and Vendors through proactive and sustainable solutions and product development, creating precise innovation through cooperation with key stakeholders
- Provide high level of coordination, collaboration and consistency of the operations among all departments and functions
- Prepare and execute training requirements of the relevant team members
- Follow up closely the local and world trends and take necessary actions proactively. Visional approach supporting the company´s growth plans
- Ensure the application of compliance guidelines
- Ensure high forecast quality and deliver the relevant numbers on time
- Be an excellent internal and external embassador of Siemens Renting.
- At least 7 years of profound Sales experience in the financial market while focussing on the industrial sector
- Deep understanding of acquisition processes (hunting) and key account management (farming)
- Demonstrable success of turning opportunities out of Siemens relevant markets into Siemens opportunities
- High level of experience in business analysis and understanding of new markets
- Key contributor in digitalisation projects.
- Successful completion of economic studies (or similar education) and a vast experience in the financial market sector with focus on loans, hire purchase and forfaiting
- Good knowledge of corporate credit and balance sheet analysis
- Strong understanding of vendors´ expectations from a financial company
- Capability to gain trust and confidence in a short period of time with different types of vendors and customers - and your own colleagues
- Capability to gain Vendors and Customers from Siemens competitors
- Excellent skills of performing business potential analysis of markets, vendors and customers as well as their relevant processes
- Curiosity and patience to discover new domains and complex situation handling
- Convince by know-how in all areas of Sales including pricing and usage of CRM tools (reporting and monitoring)
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills, German would be an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of intercultural sensitivity
- Strong level of collaboration and coordination abilities with other departments in order to provide best services to vendors and customers
- Proven industrial customer portfolio
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Job ID: 115883
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Renting S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time