We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers. We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
Change the future with us.
- You will be part of Global Market Intelligence team and will be supporting countries with smarter market insights on trend and practices
- You will Performs compensation and benefits benchmarking studies by initiating the process with consulting partners to submit survey information for compensation programs
- You will receive survey reports from different vendors depending on compensation methodology followed by countries and customize data extracts in alignment with global standards, Performs detailed data checks and analysis
- You will match market positions with Siemens Internal career framework which is GRIP (Global Reward infrastructure Program) for performing external Vs internal equity and d market data analysis, conducting research and benchmarking and providing analytical support on Compensation design and modeling
- You will extract market data from different vendors (Mercer, WTW, Hay, Radford and IPAS) with different scenarios and roll-ups approaches
- You will perform Job Matching to evaluate best job match from market (Mercer, Towers Watson, Hay, Radford, IPAS in order to propose better match and analyze market data for supporting Adhoc Market Pricing requests
- You will act as a consultant for stakeholders to suggest on the market positioning of new positions enrolled to GRIP framework or to review market positioning of key positions
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You bring in 4-5 years of significant experience into HR operations and HR digitalization.
- You are a management graduate from reputed management institutes, an excellent standout colleague and leader.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 115889
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time