Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join us as Supply Chain Management (SCM) Manager , In-vitro Diagnostics (DX) to manage and optimize end to end operations t support the business unit needs and objectives.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will ensure the highest operational performance includes productivity improvement and process improvement
- You will set and maintain the highest customer satisfaction including Service KPI (Service cost over total revenue) within the framework of Siemens Healthineers
- You will involve in the functional operation and audit readiness
- You will involve in management reporting including cash forecast , productivity , process review and continuous improvement
- You will be responsible for supplier negotiation and management
- You will work closely with Country DX Head , Sales and Marketing , Finance , Service Engineers , Application Specialist and other stakeholders as needed
- You will ensure process compliance with global and local SCM policies with zero audit red flags
- You will assess supplier performance through regular business reviews and negotiate for maximum cost efficiency
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/laboratory-diagnostics
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You possess at least 5 years working experience in SCM with minimum 2 years in a manager / team lead role with expert understanding of logistics order to cash process flow and associated value flows
- You possess minimum 2 years experience in a manager / team lead role with ability to clearly communicate , influence and motivate others
Your personality and skills:
- You possess good communication capability, organizational capability, presentation capability
- You possess strong knowledge of IT systems (ERP/SAP) as well as MS Office (Excel , Word and PowerPoint)
- You possess good Project Management and organizational skills
- You have experience in managing, leading and motivating teams and individuals
- You are sensitive towards and experience with multinational companies, clients and people
- You possess ability to interact with and network with Senior Executives
- You possess ability to prioritize work considering complex matrix of inputs
- You possess ability to use analytics to communicate meaningful data in executives summaries
- You have a can-do attitude
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.