Mentor, a Siemens Business, is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our team in Rehovot. The role is to maintain and implement infrastructure for test Automation, as well as increase automation test coverage. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
• Execute full life cycle software development
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Implement and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
• Self-learning abilities and high motivation
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to develop software in C# and Java
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Knowledge in test-driven development
Job ID: 115984
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services (Israel) Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time