Accounting and Tax Specialist, Siemens Mobility
We are now looking for an Accounting and Tax Specialist to Siemens Mobility Oy, Espoo.
Siemens Mobility is the global market leader for mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and ecofriendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people around the globe. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers unrivaled value-added in the mobility sector.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for the accounting, including statutory reporting, month end and year end accounting, tax and treasury functions. You will ensure smooth monthly closing process in order to complete books on time.
You will work closely with Siemens Mobility’s global finance community to ensure that finance processes are lean and effective.
Part of your job will be to develop and implement processes and work instructions for local purposes, and support in internal control evaluation tasks. Prepare journal entries for local GAAP closings and financial statements and ensure these are posted timely and correctly. You will report to CFO of the Siemens Mobility in Finland.
The key responsibilities include:
• Prepare all statutory postings required under local GAAP and statutory financial statements
• IFRS accounting and reporting
• Actively participate in month-end close activities, such as reporting, data reconciliation, preparation/reviewing of journal entries
• Reconcile annual legal entity reporting between IFRS and local GAAP
• Oversee tax and treasury functions
• Be the main contact for external and internal auditors
• Support the CFO and business administration team
You display strong stakeholder management, with the ability to influence at all levels and to position ideas and manage expectations of various stakeholders. You think out of the box, strategically beyond the immediate future and work on relationship-building in a multi-cultural environment.
• A bachelor’s degree is required, and a master’s degree in accounting/controlling is preferred
• Professional accounting qualification in Finnish statutory reporting and year-end closing with a well-developed accounting mindset and ability to communicate complex accounting topics and recommendations to key stakeholders
• Experience in completing financial reports for statutory reporting
• Must be able to translate principles of finance theory into practical application and be capable of providing guidance to finance and business
• Knowledge and experience using SAP and Excel
• Team player, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and bring the agile way of working, empowered decision making
• Fluency in English and in Finnish
What we offer you
We offer you a new challenging position in an international environment and possibility to work flexible. In this role you will play a central role in our new finance organization and you will get to work with skilled colleagues. You will be placed in Espoo, Finland.
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 379,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
Do not hesitate - Apply today and no later than August 2nd 2019.
For questions about the role and recruitment process please contact Lotta Lehmusvuori (Talent Acquisition) +46 70 728 1380, 22.-26.7.
Job ID: 116096
Company: Siemens Mobility Oy
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time