- In your new role you are trusted to develop and/or implement leading practices, processes for business planning, budgeting, performance monitoring and analysis, financial modelling, and post-merger reviews.
- You are responsible to oversee the annual budgeting cycle, including budget development as well as periodic business reviews
- Analyze and monitor the financial performance of Portfolio units based on monthly and quarterly closings as well as Budget
- Your responsibility entails extracting reliable and timely financial as well as non-financial data/information together from a range of sources and provide thorough analysis, insights and options to enable the Leadership Team to make sound business decisions
- Compile disclosure and financial data for use by senior management in meetings and discussions with Managing Board Members
- Close collaboration with Global Executives in relations to business planning and communications for IoT Services
- Support the M&A activities with financial information as well as pursue the financial integration of M&A targets
- Design and deliver performance reporting and analytics for a range of business requirements focused on the key drivers
- Collaborate across IoT Service segment controlling teams to ensure a consistent financial picture
- 7+ years of professional experience, within a diverse, service orientated organization with extensive focus on Controlling / Finance (both operational and methodical)
- You are experienced in utilizing and leveraging digital applications relating to finance (e.g. EPM, SAP, Esprit)
- You have a MBA / Master’s degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- You have proven people management skills and experience of working and contributing within cross-functional teams.
- Experience in financial management of customer projects would be advantageous
- You ideally have international working experience and have worked with international teams and collaborating with customers across borders.
- You are experienced in translating data into compelling & impactful presentation’.
- You understand the customer journey and have a collaborative mindset and working seamlessly across seniority and organization.
Job ID: 116107
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time