Description & Responsibilities:
• Person should be working as Individual Contributor helping the team to setup SQL Server Environment with Best Practices.
• Should be able to setup the SQL Server DB in Citrix Environment.
• Automate the processes for Management of SQL Server Environments.
• Should be able to optimize the cost.
• Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities.
• Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU,memory,I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
• Strong Knowledge of SQL Server Administration.
• Basic Knowledge of Windows Server 2016 Administration
• Good Knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
• Strong Knowledge of DB Backup/Recovery concept and DB shrinking operations.
• Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Reviewing service-related reports (e.g. database backups, maintenance, monitoring) daily to ensure service-related issues are identified and resolved.
• Requires high sense of ownership of the problems, focus on managing and
resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs.
• English language (fluent) & Social skills: Good communication skills and proactive thinking.
Job ID: 116119
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time