Location: Bangalore, India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Responsible for managing the work load to sustainably achieve the targets set for in the area of signaling system through fulfillment of engineering & design requirements in line with BU's vision. Keeping level of competence of the department at par with the emerging trends in the field and market requirements. Authorised to take the necessary steps to achieve the objectives within the framework of policy guidelines laid down by the divisional and corporate management as well as laid down in the engineering framework. Obligated to keep the stakeholders informed about all important developments and obtain necessary decisions / clarifications in time.
· Overall management of the functionality & motivation of the department
· Internal : Production/ Planning, Sales, EHS, Quality and Test Field / other Siemens production setups, head of SRAPL, Heads of RC-IN MO
· MM/ML/MT and INF EN, further divisional and corporate contacts if required.
· External : Customers, suppliers, external partners, statutory authorities, auditors
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- At least seven - 10 years in wayside engineering and project management or other leading function
- 5 years minimum in the functions of engineering and project execution.
- Management of staff with different skill / intellect levels within the department & effective coordination with interfacing departments, interfacing with internal and external stakeholders
- Can coordinate with other Siemens stakeholders & overall experience of working with cross-cultural / international teams.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 116126
Company: Siemens Rail Automation Pvt. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time