Planning Analyst - Temporary (1 year)
Mentor, a Siemens Business, is seeking a dynamic professional to support our Product Divisions for both Hardware planning, procurement and system support and for Software part number creation & maintenance. The successful candidate will operate within the Supply Chain Solutions area of Global Operations. The role will include interaction at a site level and internationally, which will include conference calls. The primary focus will be ensuring our legacy and new ERP systems are in sync.
Candidates should thrive in a fast-paced environment and will need to be able to prioritize workload and contribute in a team environment.
Core Activities include but are not limited to:
• Part number creation and maintenance for Software, Hardware & Services.
• Divisional support
• Acquisition and project involvement
• Inbox management and support
The successful candidate will need to be able to exercise independent judgment, discretion, and initiative as well as having:
• High level of proficiency in SAP
• Strong PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, PC software skills
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and react to any urgent requests
Mentor, a Siemens business, is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Job ID: 116130
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time