HR Time System and Benefits Administrator (Temporary)
Joining our EMEA HR team in Shannon on a temporary 1 year contract, you will be responsible for the administration of our time management tool and administrative support for the Benefits team. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Review and management of queries and requests to Time Admin mailbox
- Monthly processing and posting of vacation accruals
- Coordination of system issues or enhancements with IT
- Processing and distribution of periodic reports to payroll and finance; adhoc reporting as requested
- Collaboration with payroll, finance and audit teams
- Maintenance and review of automated system reporting and communications
- Support the administration of benefit programs for multiple European benefit plans. Ensure compliance with company policy, statutory reporting, enrolment timelines, and payment process and maintain accurate employee data in collaboration with vendor records.
- Audit payment calculation basis & track status of vendor invoices. Liaise with Payroll, Finance, Accounts Payable and/or external vendors as applicable to ensure resolution of invoice related queries. Monitor and record invoices approved by Benefits Management to ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner.
- Assist with the renewal (annual/bi-annual) of benefits programs across all centrally processed locations including but not limited to: pension schemes, insurances including private healthcare, life assurance, disability, gym, childcare, lunch voucher programs, etc. Update internal databases accordingly.
- Assist in various projects as needed throughout the year either through team or individual projects, such as program alignment, enrolment, web updates, employee communication.
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Business or related area.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently but also a team player.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including strong Excel skills; previous experience with SAP and/or Workday preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills required.
- High level of tact and ability to handle sensitive benefit and financial information.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to priorities/escalate when dealing across multiple European locations.
- Fluency in English required, additional European language(s) preferred
Mentor, a Siemens business, is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Job ID: 116137
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time