Fantastic opportunity to join the Valor division of Mentor, a Siemens Business, as a Software Development Team Lead in Rehovot.
You will be responsible for leading a development team while interacting with other internal and external stakeholders; and for the design, development and ownership of quality assurance for on-going team projects. You will be required to demonstrate strong team leadership and team development skills to ensure high productivity, continuously enhance team proficiency and maintain high team morale and engagement.
The ideal candidate is detailed-oriented, well-organized, very good in multi-tasking, have a passion to share their knowledge, and demonstrate servant leadership approach. This position will report to the project engineering manager.
• Lead decision-making and collaboration across multiple products and release and against internal stakeholders to create transparency, establish direction and generate customer value.
• Responsible for team performance, development and management of resources to grow stronger and more efficient teams.
• Oversee delivery of projects involving a variety of technologies and ensure solutions align with long-term objectives
• 3 years+ leadership experience
• Strong background in C & C++ especially in infrastructure.
• Knowledge and experience at Agile software development.
• Background in the Electronics Industry and more precisely the PCB Manufacturing industry is an advantage.
• High communication skills in English - Written & verbal.
• Team player, fast learner, highly motivated, creative and responsible with excellent interpersonal skills
Job ID: 116196
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Israel) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time