Team Assistant (Documentation Manager) (Ref: HRD-R037-19)
Siemens Mobility Limited
The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular, to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
Siemens Mobility provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We are looking for professional people who want to work on these challenges.
- Assist Project Manager and the project team with daily project documentation;
- Submit Documents via Document Management System to the client and record it as per internal project procedure
- Providing overall clerical and administrative support including office supplies, inventory control, photocopying, etc
- Assist in commercial tasks such as staff reimbursement claims, journal booking, site payment coordination with Accounting Dept;
- Assist in project coordination such as contract car records, Safety and Legilsative Training Applications,
- Other duties as required
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Form 7 or above with administrative studies
- 1-2 years construction site experience at administrative capacity is preferred
- Effective multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced project environment
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with the ability to work independently and in an international team environment
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office and any other related software
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Working Location: Fo Tan Project Office
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application to https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs?page=1&location=hong%20kong&stretch=0&stretchUnit=MILES&lang=en-US
or by fax to (852) 2583-3328 or by mail to:
Human Resources Manager
Siemens Mobility Ltd.
10/F. Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre,
223-231 Wai Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 3 years.
Job ID: 116215
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time