Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Project Implementation Specialist, Software.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- 1. Organize project and ensure a successful project implementation and completion.
- 2. Focus on optimization across all projects in his area of responsibility.
- 3. Owner of regional customer workflow optimization plan/project.
- 4. Owner of customization requirements management.
- 5. Process data for continuous improvement and report potential business opportunity.
- 6. Customer solution follow-up visit.
- 7. Support hardware implementation related task if needed.
- 8. Other tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
- 9. Project and solution implementation, Requirements management, Completing testing protocol, Handovering to customers.
- 10. Internal: Project Managers, Installation team, App team, CS engineers,
- 11. External: ESP (External Service Partner), Lab Director
Your qualifications and experience:
- 1. Position requires a minimum 3 years of experience in PM team and external service partner engineers, project management knowledge in Healthcare industry background/Healthcare product know how/site engineering /quality management.
- 2. Minimum of 1 year of experience managing projects and/ or medical equipment projects.
- 3. PMP or other Projects Management certification desired, not required.
- 4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5. Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- 6. Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
- 7. Ability to effectively interact with customers (via phone and in person).
- 8. Demonstrated initiative in mastering core and specialty project assignments
- 9. Ability to effectively use available resources to assess and resolve problems
- 10. Ability to travel 40% of the time
- 11. Bachelor degree or above, majored in information technology or project management is plus
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 116218
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time