Commercial Vehicles is a fast-growing market leader in the field of electric drive trains for bus, truck and mining vehicle applications.
About the role:
What are my responsibilities?
• As head of global Procurement incl. Supply-Chain-Management you are responsible for the global purchasing, logistics and manufacturing of entire portfolio company Commercial Vehicles and the respective teams.
• The main target is to define and execute the purchasing strategy. This includes defining processes and guiding a global team for supplier selection, contracting, dual sourcing strategies etc.
Furthermore, the controlling, development and optimization of our global manufacturing footprint with focus on localization and cost optimization will be in your responsibility along with the Order management (End-to-End).
Be part of our team!
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• A minimum of 7 years on-the-job experience in purchasing, including subject-related and disciplinary leadership of skilled workers and executives. (Experience in automotive environment eligible)
• Excellent knowledge und operative experience in planning, execution and steering of logistic processes
• First experiences controlling and/or planning of manufacturing networks are beneficial
• Experience in digitalization of supply-Chains
• Excellent University degree in business administration or suitable equivalent technical qualification in purchasing.
• Intercultural management experience and good English skills (speaking and writing), Chinese skills would be beneficial
• Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and entrepreneurial spirit
• High social competence, team spirit and high willingness to travel (around 80 percent of your time you will be travelling)
How should my Personality be like?
• Person with highest ambitions, who thinks and acts as an entrepreneur
• Communication skills, confident manner
• Organizational and leadership skills
• Open-minded dynamic personality, flexible and able to work under pressure
• Bargaining skills, problem solving skills
Job ID: 116233
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time