Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go, we make sure it makes its way.
How do you shape the future through Energy Management? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Energy Management. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Smart Grids and Infrastructure. We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer to develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality. In this role, you will contribute to test case writing, test case creation and test case execution for various components. Join our team and we will help you find the right path for your career through our wide range of opportunities.
We make real what matters
- You will have to develop Test scripts using Ranorex and proficient with C# script development
- You should have good Knowledge of software testing practices
- You should have knowledge of creating test cases , test set, and test plans.
- You should have domain Experience in Power system protection, substation automation and Energy management will be an added advantage.
- You will be involved in analysis and execution of Performance | Stress | Load testing
- You should have good exposure of configuration management tools
- You should have exposure in dev Ops Automation and Integration to ensure all services are developed to achieve a single vision and a controlled set of continuous integrated design.
- You should have excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills
What you need to make real what matters
- You will have to develop Test Automation scripts for Energy products
- You will be participation in Test Case reviews, development specification reviews.
- You will be in Co-operation within the framework of Developers/Architects/ Domain experts/System Testers / Function-testers to meet high quality of verification and validation activity.
- You will have to be expert in Software Development Life Cycle and exposure to Test Automation tools and hands on experience
- You need to have hands on experience with Ranorex Tool is a plus
- You will be involved in preparation and maintenance of Test environment or test infrastructure
- You will have to develop and maintain systems for a growing automation infrastructure
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries and Drives at: and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 116245
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time