Are you passionate about growing your Data Analytics or (NLP)Natural Language Processing skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Data Analytics to join our R&D team in Bangalore.
Our Research Group (Advanced Data Management) is part of Business Analytics and Monitoring (BAM) Technology Field of CT Research. Headquartered in Munich, we are a passionate global team of around 200 researchers, data scientists and architects distributed across the globe. We strive to solve complex problems in various domains ranging from mobility, industry, energy, and buildings to smart cities by applying methods and principles of data analytics and artificial intelligence. We are looking for equally passionate techies to join us in this exciting journey of finding innovative solutions to some non-trivial industrial problems.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
1. As a NLP expert on our team you will have work on constructing a comprehensive Knowledge Graph that supports variance of recommendation applications and apply state-of-the-art NLP techniques to understand a large amount of unstructured data from our users, products etc.
2. You have to Apply state-of-the-art NLP techniques to understand a large amount of unstructured data from our users, products etc and Collaborate with team members to work in many innovative applications, such as recommendation, search & ranking, Q&A, sentiment analysis, text generation (NLG), etc.
3. As a NLP expert you have to Create innovative ideas to address the business needs in the areas that are relevant to the research group and technology field.
4. Create IP and publish papers in reputed international journals and conferences.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
1. PhD/Masters degree in Computer Science or related discipline from a reputed institute with grass-root experience of at least 7+ years in architecting data analytics and machine learning applications.
2. You have experience with general NLP tasks and techniques, such as parsing, sequence labeling, NER, entity linking, relation extraction, etc..
3. You must have experience in information retrieval methods, including LTR frameworks and ML ranking models
4. Practical experience with enterprise search platforms (e.g. Lucene/SOLR, ES)
5. Should have experience on dealing with large-scale unstructured text data.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: Corporate Research, Siemens Indiaand about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 116264
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time