For our Smart Infrastructure Division, we are looking for Sales Specialist for Control Products Business unit who will be located in İstanbul Region. This role will be responsible for marketing and technical support of low voltage control products ( SIRIUS modular system all over the world as a complete program for products and solutions covering all aspects of switching, protecting, monitoring, detecting, commanding and signaling as well as field bus systems for industrial communication. The main focus products will be, monitoring devices, motor management ( SIMOCODE ) , safety products and communication components ) and sales responsibility of the assigned target OEM customers for Control Products portfolio.
What are my responsibilities?
· Sales & Marketing responsibility of the assigned target customers for Control Products portfolio. main focus products will be monitoring devices, motor management, safety products and communication components.
· Work in close cooperation with the sales teams to ensure effective lead generation.
· Proactively work with customers and partners in defining bid specifications and technical support.
· Cooperate with the product managers and Sales teams to define optimum pricing strategy for each individual quotation and/or product or product family.
· Follow up the internal processes from order to dispatch by coordinating related teams to ensure delivery, commissioning and after sales support success.
· Implement marketing plans and strategies to increase sales volume and expand the customer base.
· Present business unit’s portfolio in exhibitions and summits, perform seminars to market professionals, issue technical articles for industry media, work in close cooperation with related parties to perform marketing communication activities.
· Conduct technical trainings to the sales team, end customers, partners and OEMs.
· Compliant with regulations and company policies.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Product Marketing and technical support.
· Very good knowledge in sales & marketing of monitoring devices, motor management ( SIMOCODE ) , safety products and communication components
· Good command of English.
· Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills.
What else do I need to know?
· Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
· No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 116278
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time