This is your role. What part will you play?
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will be acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- You will identify anomalies/outliers in data, Data cleansing and transformation and getting the data ready for analysis
- You should understand the data Transformation and Mapping logic in the ETL tool
- You will be working on root cause analysis for any variance in the data (Mapping Level, Extraction Level, Loading Level, Testing Level)
- You will be coordinating with local team to understand the process to identify any issues to correct the data quality
- You should also understand Comparison between Vendor’s Data vs Company’s data and identify any gap
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You carry minimum 4 years in industry or consulting with In-depth understanding of tools and techniques for data cleaning, mapping and analysis
- You carry strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- You are a graduate in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- You are a quick learner and should be able to think critically
- You possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You hold a strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 116280
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time