We at Global Marketing Services (GMS) are part of the Business Process Services team and are committed to help Siemens departments globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment.
You will be part of an international team to develop and maintain cloud-based end-to-end Web Applications and Solutions for our customers in the whole world.
Your role involves:
* project support and project team work during project realization
* development of new applications
* end user support for existing applications, including change management
* Resolve complex problems in interaction with our global, internal customers
* Working in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany
Your profile and qualification:
* Experience in Angular 2+
* Experience in Responsive Webdesign
* Extended experience with Webservices / Restful API’s and Requests
* Experience with Source-Code-Management tools such as Bitbucket / GIT
* Basic knowledge of databases
* English fluent, German as a bonus
What can we offer?
* 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
* an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
* meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
* possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
* various discounts and offers
We will grant you proper training, support a we will grow your work experience.
Job ID: 116283
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time