SFAE Order Management Engineer 西门子工厂自动化 订单管理工程师 （无锡）
This position will act as PM internally; coordinate with cross-functions to ensure the projects are delivered on time.
What are my responsibilities?
- Collect all necessary information including handover sheet, time sheet, plane type, etc for assigned contract;
- Make the plan of order execution, including the lead time of material, assembly & wiring and testing time line and working hours;
- Manage the materials delivery for projects to cope with project delivery with the support from procurement.
- Coordinate with production to get the resources ready for assembly, wiring and testing;
- Wrap up contracts by reports including labor cost, delivery time, trouble shooting of technical issues, and control of NCC etc, together the suggestions to improve;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality panels by understanding the required technology, work instruction and customer requirements. Support related functions in improving the design and configuration quality;
- Utilize MS Project, SAP, SFAE Order Management software and project specific software tools to execute orders efficient;
- Technical background and LV switchboard experience is preferred
What do I need to qualify for?
- Experience in low voltage panels business area is preferred;
- 1 year experience in project management and total 5 years’ above working experience
- Interacting with various stake holders, balancing of interest;
- Cultural awareness, good communication skills and able to operate effectively in different cultural environments; International experience is preferred and fluent English required.
Job ID: 116293
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time