The Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) division of Mentor, a Siemens Business, is recruiting an experienced engineer with a strong background in Automotive Electronics to join our team in Gothenburg as a Software Development Engineer. Key responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for the complete development chain through writing requirements, create the design, implementation and module testing.
- Definition of software for complex embedded systems in the field of automotive applications.
- Design and development of software optimized to embedded automotive hardware.
- Analysis and optimization of existing software solutions.
- Test of the software and integration into the software platform.
- Implementation of specifications and documentation of the software.
See https://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/volcano-automotive/autosar for more product information.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in a C and C++ environment.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong analysis, design and problem solving skills, along with object-oriented programming experience.
- Experience in embedded development.
- Proven attention to detail, and the ability to accurately estimate software tasks and to work to schedule.
- Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in Swedish as well as English.
Nice to have
- Experience in AUTOSAR, especially in RTE and diagnostics.
- Experience with scripting language, such as python and make.
- Experience in software development, with respect to ISO 26262.
Joining us in the Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg - a hub of research and development in mobile communication, intelligent vehicles and transport systems – we not only offer state of the art offices in a beautiful and hi-tech neighbourhood, but in addition to very competitive compensation and benefits, you will also enjoy harbour views!
The fact that every employee at Mentor has their own story to tell is important in defining who we are. Ours is a culture completely devoted to respecting this diversity and dedicated to using our employees' unique talents to their full potential.
We're results-oriented. Because this is a fast-paced industry, we challenge our employees to set goals, accept responsibility and solve problems. And we reward people for taking on these challenges. We're also human. Mentor maintains a close-knit, roll-up-your-sleeves atmosphere, with programs that encourage our employees to keep learning, take care of themselves and their families, enjoy a bit of the good life, and be actively involved in the communities where we live and work.
Mentor, a Siemens business, is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Job ID: 116306
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Scandinavia) AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time