The Valor division of Mentor, a Siemens Business, is recruiting an experienced engineer with a strong background in C# / .NET to join our R&D team in Kupittaa, Turku as a Software Development Engineer. Reporting to the local engineering manager, the focus of this role is development of general software infrastructure in Microsoft .NET environment.
Valor PCB Manufacturing Solutions is the PCB industry’s first true end-to end software solution, extending Mentor Graphics offering from product design to the manufacturing shop floor. Valor software covers all phases of PCB manufacturing from new product introduction to assembly and test.
• University degree in an applicable field of studies
• Experienced in working in an agile team (SCRUM, CANBAN …)
• Fluent in C#
• Languages: English & Finnish
• Good skills in data structures and algorithms
• Working knowledge about SQL databases and writing & optimizing queries
• Basic understanding on OR-mapping and the Entity Framework
• Knowledge of C and C++ is considered a major plus, as is experience with web technologies (React, Material-UI, Node-js), and/or knowledge of Delphi
• Able to learn complex concepts quickly
• Creative approach to solving complex problems together with other people
• Able to debug difficult problems even in low-level code
Mentor, a Siemens business, is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Job ID: 116311
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Finland) OY
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time