Would you like to join a results-driven company that highly reward people that take on the challenge and deliver results on set goals and responsibilities?
Mentor, a Siemens Business, is looking for an experienced electrical engineer to strengthen our European Technical Pre-Sales Organization, in the area of PCB analysis.
You will join a team of skilled Application Engineers with the responsibility to deliver pre-sales work for HyperLynx and Xpedition.
You strive on being knowledgeable about the latest PCB design trends and, as trusted advisor, work with customers to help them take advantage of the latest methodologies and tools.
As an Application Engineer you will uncover customer needs, architect solutions, give product presentations and demos, support benchmarks and evaluations, and deliver workshops and services to drive deployment.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Build relationships with customers on respect and trust
• Listen and communicate with customers to uncover and understand their needs
• Architect, present and demonstrate winning solutions
• Work in conjunction with account managers to develop strategy
• Conduct evaluations and benchmarks
• Participate in deployment projects by providing configuration services, workshops or scripting
• Work hard to make customer satisfied and productive
• Identify and learn about industry trends to become trusted advisor
• Maintain expert level knowledge in applications
• Collaborate with product division to facilitate customer needs
• Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, seminars and webcasts
• Readiness to travel in Finland, Nordic and sometimes Europe.
Location: ideally based from our Espoo or Oulu locations but flexible within Finland
You have a background as an electrical engineer for several years, working with both PCB design and analysis. This have given you a good understanding of the overall PCB development process, and more specifically a very good design and analysis competence.
You have recent experience from several of these areas:
• 3D Electromagnetic Simulation
• Electrical design rule checking
• Signal Integrity
• Power Integrity
You strive on learning about new tools and methodologies in your role as trusted advisor.
You enjoy being in front of people when presenting or teaching.
You are self-propelled and accountable and like to work autonomously in an international environment.
You push yourself hard to achieve set goals.
You have excellent Finnish and good English skills, both verbal and written.
You have an engineering degree from university or technical institute.
Mentor, a Siemens business, is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Job ID: 116313
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Finland) OY
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time