Siemens Renting is looking for a credit analyst with a background in finance, accounting or other related fields. A solid financial background is important for acquainting credit analysts with ratio analysis, financial statement analysis, risk assessment, and economics. Naturally, a working knowledge of accounting principles and financial techniques also comes in handy.
Main tasks would be:
- Conduct through analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests, including new requests, changed requests, refinancing and annual due diligence.
- Provide recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk. Deal structuring.
- Present analysis, findings, and recommendations to managers, especially findings that involve a borrower’s ability to repay.
- Keep up to date with the company’s lending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile credit files and identify discrepancies and variances.
- Develop and prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications.
- Review and monitoring of scoring models in conjunction with scoring team at headquarters.
- Make recommendations on scoring performance and critical changes to improve efficiency or mitigate existing risks.
- Analysis and portfolio analytics.
- IFRS 9 good understanding and experience.
- Good understanding of EAD, PD and LGD
- Developing models, both mathematical and statistical ones that directly relate to the risk being measured.
- In control framework development, having the capacity to set up data quality controls and develop data quality checks in a credit and collections environment.
- Non-performing transactions analytics, management and control.
- Recording anticipated economic environment changes.
- Education: at least a bachelor’s degree, with a background in finance, accounting or other related fields.
- Preferable applicants with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree or practical designations such as the Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst (FMVCFI Financial Modeling Certification)™, which covers topics that are relevant to credit analysis such as the interest coverage ratio and the creation and analysis of a debt schedule.
- Two to five years of experience in the related fields.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data.
- Fluent English is a must / written and spoken. German would be appreciated.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Job ID: 116314
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Renting S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time