1. Driving all localization related activities for respective product line.
2. Localization scope and roadmap setting for respective product line.
3. Annual localization planning and target setting for respective product line.
4. Communication interface with HQ for localization topics, e.g. localization index, etc.
5. Driving cross-functional commodity team for each component release.
6. Drive, coordinate or participate internal process regarding to PLM (e.g. new product introduction, product update, phase-out)
1.Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical, electrical engineering or related education.
2. At least 5 Years experience of product management in relevant industry.
3. Strong know-how and experience about Motor/Generator and converter components.
Job ID: 116363
Company: Siemens Mobility Rail Equipment (Tianjin) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time