What are my job responsibilities?
- Acts as a project manager. Among responsibilities is management of a project team. The individual comprising this team may vary by project.
- Manages all aspects of substation control system/substation automation & SCADA projects, including profit & loss, risk to cost, schedule, quality & resources.
- Responsible for the day-to-day successful execution of contracted engineering, procurement, and construction scope in the areas of performance, financial metrics, planning, schedule, quality, contractual compliance, safety, and client satisfaction.
- Provides for the successful staffing/resources of the project.
- Manages and leads small teams of multi-discipline professionals. Coordinates and integrates the activities associated with the engineering, procurement, construction, and startup elements of the project team, including the activities of all third party companies contributing to the initiative.
- Manage & lead small teams of multi-discipline professionals performing:
- Installation (Construction) Services: plan & organize with subcontractor for the Install & commission the substation control system equipment & software installation, also include a standard site acceptance form, test report, O&M and as built drawings
What do I need to do to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor of Science or Electrical Engineering or similar qualifications.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant Substation Automation System/SCADA experience.
- Able to use PMP or equivalent knowledge in project management phases & methodology including, project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, and closeout to project.
- Ability to manage change and risks on scope, cost, schedule, quality, and safety based on available resources and client requirements. Manages constructability and procurement. Manages warranty plan.
- Good Communication skills, able to communicates clear expectations, goals, and vision.
- Manages performance of direct reports. Motivates, and mentor’s professionals.
Job ID: 116371
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time