• Responsible for detailed design, coding, documentation and unit testing of specific SW units in accordance to the platform processes and quality/process guidelines.
• Delivery of committed work packages within the planned time, effort and with high quality.
• Support/play the role of scrum master or feature lead to estimate and allocate responsibilities within team.
• Participate and ensure adherence to organizational and team processes.
• Ensure that the component design satisfies the given requirements, and adheres to solution quality and fitness guidelines.
• Effectively coordinate with System Architects, Requirement Engineers, Project, Test, Quality and Configuration Managers to proactively drive towards efficient and effective deliveries.
• Support development/test teams to decompose component requirements, understand architecture and design decisions, and develop features and tests that fulfill doneness and acceptance criteria.
M.Tech / BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc (Computer Science) or equivalent
8-11 years of experience in software development, including at least 2 years in technical leadership / architecture responsibilities, preferably in a product organization. Experience working with multi-site global teams is beneficial.
Job ID: 116384
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time