Junior Testing Engineer
Division: Smart Infrastructure- Distribution Systems
Location - Mumbai Kalwa Works.
Years of Exp- 0 - 1.5 Years
We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join manufacturing team; develop your skills on the job and work with high end electrical equipment’s in medium voltage system.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• You’ll be required to work in medium voltage panel’s routine testing department, where MV panels / VCB routine test were conducted and customer inspection also done.
• You’ll closely work with QA team, panel manufacturing team and Order management team for testing of product at lean line for inspections at FAT area.
• You are supposed to do timely troubleshooting and reporting of NC in wiring and panel assemblies to improve total productivity.
• You will work on various hard wire logics, relay goosing, and checking of communications by various simulation methods.
• You have to maintain EHS standard during day to day activity as per laid guidelines.
Education - Diploma in Electrical Engineering is must
Job ID: 116396
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time