What are my job responsibilities?
- Analyzes customers' technical specification in order better judge on aspects of product and solution integration.
- Completes technical analyses and supports proposal process at any stage, as part of the sales team.
- Identify and propose the most competitive technical solution so as to calculate the most competitive price based on the target price.
- Completes constructional design of switchgears on the software tool.
- Completes cost calculation of the scope of bid required based on the scope - internal and external scope.
- Determines priorities and schedules proposal submission schedules to Sales.
- Accuracy and on time submission in the proposals prepared.
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience in technical field in Power Transmission & Distribution or similar field.
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in bid proposal is an added advantage.
- Able to work and communicate with people of all levels
- Able to meet tight deadlines when required
Job ID: 116403
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time