Global Portfolio Development Support Intern
Siemens Industry Software has a new opportunity for an Intern to join us on a One Year paid placement to support our Global Team located in the United Kingdom, Germany, USA, and Singapore. The Global Portfolio Development Support Intern would be situated at our Solihull office in a full-time fashion.
This position is an exciting chance for someone to network frequently between senior business leaders the Siemens worldwide organization and supporting the execution of our go-to-market strategy.
- Supporting Country Planning projects and proactively support with: gathering, reporting and structuring of market analysis data.
- Provide automation suggestions for Excel and Salesforce to streamline the current tools and data accuracy
- Becoming Mendix expert to steer innovation within Mendix technology.
- You have a good understanding of technologies like SQL, BPMN, MDD and possibly Java, .NET. You don't have to be a Coder, but definitely a understanding would be a asset.
- Advanced Excel skills including functions. Visual Basis would be an asset.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward
package, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits
scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
#LI-MA1 | #LI-PLM
Job ID: 116406
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time