This varied and interesting role provides data collection, data interpretation and reporting for the Head of HR. This provides the business with valuable regular information from the HR function of Siemens Rail Automation. There is also the need to support on a number of people process activities.
What are my responsibilities?
- Inputting, collating and reporting of HR metrics and data using HR system (SAP) on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Analysing HR data to identify trends and recommend possible solutions.
- Project work and continuous improvement to overall HR strategy across our wider HR Mobility community as well as Rail Automation, including associated project administration relying on data.
- The co-ordination and management of employee data
- Organise and assist with preparation and follow up of HR related meetings including following up on actions
- Review, update, present and co-ordinate the Chippenham location People/HR Induction
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Expert IT Skills (specifically Word, Excel, Powerpoint) in order to be able to navigate sometimes complex processes and systems (essential)
- Strong data analysis skills, data interpretation and reporting skills (essential)
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills(essential)
- Experience in relationship building; must be able to work with employees at all levels, (essential)
- Good and clear communication skills both written and verbal, including accuracy and attention to detail
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential
- Able to work in a team (readily offer assistance to others)
- Travel to other sites to support as required
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 116413
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time