Position: Design and Development for windows based Application with programming Skills C#, .Net, WPF
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Participate in Requirement Discussion and Clarifications
2. Perform basic effort estimation
3. Design: Understanding Existing Design ( high and low level)
4. Coding: Independant in implementation , partcipate in code Reviews, do Static Code Analysis ( SONAR, Re-sharper etc) and Dynamic Code Analysis.
5. Kowledge and drive for Unit Testing
6. Config Mgmt: Check in, Check out, Branching, Labeling, Merging
7. Process & Quality: Processs and quality oriented and maintain Review logs, SCA, DCA Reports, participate in RCA."
BE Comp, MCA , Mtech
Experience: 2 - 4 Years
1.Relevant experience 2-4 years in C# and WPF
2. Passionate about own work and good team spirit
3. Strong analytical skills
4. Self driven and quality oriented development
5. Familiarity with static analysis tools Re-sharper etc.
6. Should have experience of communicating with the client and requirement clarification.
7. Quick learning abilities
8. Basic knowledge of SCM"
C#, .Net, WPF
Knowledge of Angular and HTML5 would be additional advantage
Job ID: 116418
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time