Who we are?
A leader in medical technology, Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic imaging, Advanced Therapy, Diagnostic which includes Point of Care, Ultra Sound and many more. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services to help customers succeed in today's dynamic healthcare marketplace, Siemens healthineers is championing new business models that maximize opportunity and minimize risk for healthcare providers. We invite all those applicants who want to be part of this exciting journey of Siemens Healthcare .
Please find more information on our organization at : https://www.healthcare.siemens.co.in/
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
What is in for you?
Job ID: 116426
Job Duties & Responsibilities :
• The trainer will be responsible for the training and education for our customers and service engineers. The educational programs include training courses for Technical Service.The goal is to enable our customers and service engineers to fulfill a competent economical service to ensure a high uptime of our installed base .
• Conduct in-class theoretical courses and practical hands-on to CSEs and customers by managing and implementing the whole technical training process from courses preparation to participation monitoring and delivering lectures as well as leading hands-on practical sessions.
• Maintain training demo systems in good condition
• Certification -Execute process for training certificates: Contribute to the developing of certification test questions; Carry out tests
Experiences & Qualification
• You hold a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Biology, Chemistry or any comparable technical / scientific / medical education
• You have first working experience in a related field and excellent technical understanding of Healthcare Diagnostics products
• You can show working experience in the Diagnostics Industry, preferably with - but not limited to – Siemens Healthineers Diagnostic devices is a benefit
If you have further questions regarding the job offer, please be free to contact Pooja Kochar on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 116426
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time