Senior IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Budapest, Gábor Dénes Street
Company: Siemens Mobility
Role type: 40 hours / week
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
What kind of tasks will you have?
· End to end responsibility for the external recruiting process and execution of TA strategy
· Self-contained steering of the recruiting process as specified by the Talent Acquisition strategy
· Consultation to and support of Hiring Managers
· Understand recruiting needs and job requirements, and advise on most appropriate actions
· Communicate with Hiring Managers regarding the status of the recruiting process
· Sourcing and management of candidate pools
· Identify and approach active and passive candidates through external channels to fill positions in a timely manner
· Build and maintain candidate pools and talent pipelines
· Assessment and selection of candidates
· Conduct telephone/video interviews prior to candidate forwarding to Hiring Manager (shortlist)
What makes you stand out?
· 3-5 years experience in recruiting in IT businesses
· Experience in recruiting projects (preferable)
· University degree in business administration, social sciences or similar
· Excellent Hungarian and German communication is a must
What do we consider as an advantage?
· Relationship building, multi-tasking, collaboration, follow-up and negotiating skills
· Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, team environment
· English knowledge is an advantage
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 116428
Company: Siemens Mobility Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time