- Create or improve the working process, working instruction and test procedure in test center.
- Take the responsibility as test Engineer when works for projects test task.
- Train, instruct and supervise Junior test Engineers in technical side.
- Regular draft LOP (list of open points) and FQA (frequently answer and question).
- Provide the solutions and advices for problem solving in technical side in SSCX test center.
- Draft relevant test documentations while the project transfers.
- Provide technical support as required while the projects are on-going.
- Contact with project team/SAG/SSCX closely.
- Daily maintenance of the test system including HW/SW.
- Be responsible for creating the work schedule or plan, document management, consummating and improving the work rules and regulation of test center.
- Above 3 years’ experience in systems business, above 3 years on-site installation and commissioning experience with high-skilled at the specific sub-system.
- Middle level experiences in signaling system testing and system designing are desirable.
- system /function analysis, system test strategy.
- Experienced in installation technology and procedures of different signaling sub-systems, interface requirements to other lots, and system test strategy.
- Professional in system/ function analysis.
- English: Basic
Job ID: 116435
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time