If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Your new role – challenging and future oriented
• Develops and deploys Supply Chain Management Strategy
• Ensures efficiency of Supply Chain Management operations
• Takes care for effective risk management measures in the business
• Heads overall organization assigned, and leads all related management and staff for warehouse, planning and delivery process
• Organization of all activities within the factory logistics sector
• Optimization of all work processes in the raw materials warehouse, semi-products and ready-products warehouses
• Ensures rational use of work equipment and tools
• Planning, organization and control of transport, warehousing and document flow processes
• Organization, management, coordination and control of all warehouse activities and supply of the factory shops with raw materials
• Ensures regular reporting by responsible employees regarding transport and warehouse costs
• Control of the inventory level
• Prepares standard and ad hoc reports and plan
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• Bachelor or Master degree in Economics or similar field
• At least 5 years of leadership/team management experience in SCM, ideally within production environment
• Computer literacy (able to use advanced functions of MS Office)
• Advanced level of use of SAP system
• Proficiency in English
• Great coaching and mentoring skills
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
Applying to join us – straightforward
If you are interested, please apply electronically by 28.06.2019.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Job ID: 116448
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens d.o.o. Beograd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time